Custom Home Builders – Casa Verde Construction is Hiring!
We’re continuing to grow and expand our team, and we are looking to hire two new positions.
We have extremely high standards. We feel that having the right team members that are highly trained/ experienced in their trade, able to work well in a collaborative environment, bring a positive attitude every day, while also taking extreme pride in the work accomplished makes all the difference. We are known for our superior quality, being detail-oriented, and providing exceptional craftsmanship in the homes we build.
- 5 + years of experience within the field;
- Proficient with Autocad, Revit, and/or Sketchup;
- Strong understanding of the Ontario Building Code;
- Thorough understanding of building systems and technology in Ontario (and Quebec);
- Strong understanding in contract document production and construction detailing
- Construction quoting would be a strong plus;
- This can be a part-time, full-time or contract-basis employment;
- Must own vehicle and be able to travel to worksites in Ottawa and Quebec (1 hr away); and
- Experience working on timber-frame construction would be an asset, but not required.
- 2-5 years of experience, or are a recent graduate of a college carpenter program;
- Have a positive and thirst for knowledge to learn the craft;
- Strong work ethic; and
- Must own your own vehicle, and own tools would be considered a plus.
If you feel you ( or know someone who) would meet or exceed our expectations, apply by sending your resume to: Info@casaverde.ca. Please indicate what job you are applying for in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Casa Verde team.